Never stop learning.马上申请
申请 nondegree-seeking student if you’re interested in taking under研究生 courses but are not seeking a college degree from Columbia.
A nondegree-seeking student is a student, who wants to earn credit, but who is not seeking a college degree from Columbia College Chicago. Nondegree 学生 may be adult 学生 seeking to enhance skills, pursue personal interests, or explore new disciplines before committing to a full degree program.
Nondegree-seeking 学生 may also be 学生 from other colleges or universities who wish to satisfy degree requirements at their home institutions or explore specific disciplines or coursework not offered at their home schools.
High school or college 学生 enrolling as part of one of Columbia's dual enrollment agreements should also complete the nondegree-seeking student applicaiton as a first step.
Four important things to know BEFORE starting your nondegree application:
- Applicants who have been denied admission to Columbia through the regular admission process are not eligible to enroll as nondegree-seeking 学生.
- Part-time tuition and fees apply to nondegree-seeking 学生. 请参阅 per credit hour rates 在链接上. There is no Institutional or Federal financial aid available to nondegree-seeking 学生.
- Nondegree-seeking 学生 may not be permitted to live in Columbia's student housing.
- Columbia cannot issue visa documents for international nondegree-seeking 学生.
Columbia accepts and reviews applications on a rolling basis, and it’s in your best interest to complete your application as early as possible.
In addition to your completed application, please submit the following required items as a nondegree-seeking student:
- 申请费 for 国内 under研究生 学生 (nonrefundable): $25
- 申请费 for 国内 研究生 学生 (nonrefundable): $60
- 申请费 for international under研究生 and 研究生 学生 (nonrefundable): $75
Spring 2024 applicants: Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Summer 2024 and Fall 2024 applicants: The non-degree-seeking application to Columbia is only available one semester at a time. The Summer 2024 application will be available on Thursday, 1月18日, 2024 and have a submission deadline of Monday, 5月20日, 2024. The Fall 2024 application will be available on Tuesday, 5月21日, 2024, and have a submission deadline of Monday, 8月26日, 2024.
You must meet the prerequisites for any upper-level class. If you are interested in taking an upper-level class, you must submit official college or university transcripts showing the completion of prerequisites to Columbia College Chicago 招生 for transcript evaluation.
How to Submit 成绩单
Ask your institution(s) to send official transcripts to Columbia College Chicago 招生 at 618 S. 密歇根大街., Chicago, IL 60605. All transcripts received by mail or in person must be in the original sealed envelope from the school.
We also accept transcripts—when sent directly from the institution—via email to email@example.com.